Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 21 "Protecting your church"

Day 21 the half way point.  As I read through this book all the things in my life are coming clear.  What my role in the world might be.  Protecting the church and be just that.  Protect your church from gossip, or clicks.  Love fellow believers.  Serve the church and the leaders of the church.  Fellowship with people in the church family and make them part of your family.  Worry about what you can do to bring the church together and not what tears it apart. What can you do to help others grow with you.  How are you involved with the members of your church.  Where do you fit int he family?  What am I personally doing to protect unity in my church family right now?  When you are involved in a church family share what you are doing with others.  You never know you may find someone that is going through the same thing.  When I am serving at church and I greet people at the door or guide them to a special function in the church I hope that it makes that person feel important and wanted.    That they are apart of the family, even if they are not believers yet.  I hope every act of kindness they witness reaffirms positive thoughts they have about Christ Followers.  How are you showing other people what it means to be a Christ follower?

No comments:

Post a Comment