Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 22 "Created to Become like Christ"

This chapter is all about learning to be more Christ like.  This is an area that I struggle with.  I often cave in to peer pressure or the feeling of having a good time.  I realize I need to spend more time in the Bible reading and learning scripture.  I have weak will power when it comes to some things.  Like sweets or most comfort foods.  I crave them like a drug.  I know I do not need them and when I don't eat them I feel and look better but I just can't stop.  I enjoy reading the Bible and learning the stories of the Bible I just haven't trained myself to make it a priority in my life.  I need to make sure I leave time in what I think is an important schedule for God.  After my week in Belize I realized the work God can do when you devote everything to him.  I saw so many amazing things there both from our team and the people of Belize.  I would love to find away to have that feeling the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment